Green Leaf Designs

WEDDING AND EVENT FLORALS
Cooking
Crafting
DIY
Cool New finds
Fabulous peeps
Place to go n things to do
Holidays.
Hope you enjoy~

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sugar cookies


So here is my attempt to do sugar cookies.  I made these last year too.   I love snow flakes!
I love the idea of doing sugar cookies but had no idea it took so long!  So hats off to all the people who sit and make these!
I used store bought pre made cookie dough.  Also the second half of the cookies stopped holding there snowflake shape so I ended up turning them into poinsettias.  After about 10 cookies of hand piping i was over it!   But some crazy part of me wants to make more.  So early next week I'm getting together with a friend to do more.  I'm sure with the company of a good friend, and some coffee (maybe some baileys) it will be much more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment